Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Joy. My Grandsons

Being a grandmother has been one of the best things I have ever experienced. The only thing that would make it better is if they lived in Moses Lake so I could have them around even more. Their parent's are great in that they let me come steal them whenever I feel like I need a fix. Tristan is 3 and Angelo is 8 months old..

Kisses for Brother. I am not sure in is really into it.




Angelo was having a great time pulling the dog's hair, but Misty did leave soon after this picture was taken.






4 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

SO cute!!!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

E-mail me a list of songs you'd like on your blog! stephaniekaymoore@hotmail.com

Lori said...

Those are some cute babies!!!!! Being a grandma---best EVER!

Kennedy said...

Lisa, Hello Im sure you might remember me from ages ago. Erin Turner now Kennedy. I dont know how i bumped into your blog but i was excited. Looks like a lot has changed in your house!! How is Brooke?? A mommy how exciting. Where is she now? I will enjoy checking up on this from time to time.