Sunday, June 8, 2008

Randi's Graduation

My neice Randi (my brother Scott's and SIL Kolene's daughter) graduated Saturday at the Toyoto Center in Kenniwick. The place was packed an unlike Moses Lake everyone could come and cheer on their graduate. We were about a 1/2 hour late because I had it in my head they graduated at 2:00 pm and quess what it was 1:00. When we reliezed what I had done (Ken knew the whole time, but didn't say anything until it was almost noon) we jumped in the car and zoomed.. This is a picture of Randi's favorite principle--MR. Chelin (sorry Randi). He use to be the Vice-Principle at Moses Lake High.

They had close to 400 kids graduating. There was a lot of Crimson and Gold down there.
Randi coming though the arch and receiving her diploma. We are so proud of you..
Way to go... GO GIRL


The proud dad and his Graduate.

The proud mom...
Now why we took the picture in front of a bathroom I don't know.. Anyway The Proud Parents....


Randi back at the house with her graduation's cheesecake.. Her favorite.



CONGRADUALTIONS RANDI and GOOD-LUCK in your future plans. WE LOVE YOU and are VERY PROUD OF YOU.


No comments: